Thursday 9 July 2009

When I looked at his profound eyes.



Studying pre-session language course for three weeks and I really made progress in listening and speaking English. I try my best in writing work, however, the grammar and tense often to confuse me. In addition, writing in academic way baffled me constantly but also challenging me a lot. Every morning when I got up, I turned on the BBC radio to practicing listening and sometimes talked with my native-speak roommate. I do thought my English has made some progress and feel more comfortable with English.

Today in class, I talked with senior student who majored the same specialty course with me and got to know the study things and life in school. I was looking forward the MA study life sincerely when I looked at his profound eyes.

I adjusted and adapted myself in very new environment here, but far much better than I ever thought. I enjoying relax joyfully life in London. And I will get better and better in forwards days.

No comments:

Post a Comment