Sunday 12 July 2009

An unforgettable concert in Barbican.


Last night, I visited the Barbican culture centre and saw a fantastic Jazz show. The show invited three splendid Jazz bands. Especially the second pianist who came from Japan named Hiromi, seems like little girl just aged 20. But all of audience in the theater were shock by her rapid figures and extemporize playing. It quite silence when she was playing in the stage. And end of the performance, audience were standing from seats and applauding for a very long time. Last musician is an attractive woman whom plays saxophone, perfect cooperated with her band and give us a wonderful night encore.

I had saw large numbers of concerts in China, but there’s less about Jazz music. It was feeling bran-new about music journey in London. First-rank musicians and enjoyable atmosphere theater gains me unforgettable memory. I’d like to know more about music and arts here to inspiring my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment