Tuesday 7 July 2009

The interesting course I studying.(Tense Work)


I have been collecting Kotaro Oshio’s CD for two years, finally the splendid music inspired me to learn how to play guitar.

I bought the guitar for myself and found a great teacher in our college, did every preparation for this. Since began, I was totally flanged myself into the lesson and to learn Fret and string and so on. Before I studied the guitar, I had learned the music theory and score; therefore, I don’t think it was much difficult for me.

However, during after three month, it becomes more and tougher that my fingers had frazzled the skin painlessly. Then I found that I have made progress by my constantly practice. Now I can sing the simple songs with my guitar’s accompaniment.

Hereby, I feel much enjoyable in procession of practicing every day.

2 comments:

  1. Very good use of tenses Soyin. Well done!

    Do you have a guitar teacher at LCC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, I try to find one. ^_^ my last teacher was my friend who majoring classic guitar in my bachelor music university in China.~~~

    ReplyDelete