Monday 20 July 2009

For everything I enjoy.


Last Friday, I finished my first English presentation. To be honest, I felt nervous to speak in front of people even if I did presentation so many times before, course I was unconfident about my oral English. But with my good team, I tried my best to finish this presentation. Then I feel relax during this process and it’s not difficult than I ever thought. Even better, for sure. This is an important process means doing exercise. That’s why we were going to progress.

Yesterday, I went to the Shoreditch park festival with MIAO which featuring live music, dance and film. There have a big ground market beside, and people sold some interested goods from Africa and Egypt. We saw the great dance for memorialize the King of pop Michael Jackson and some excellent Latin style bands. We spent enjoyable time in there and took the dinner in Nando’s restaurant.

I almost been here for a month, and spent lots of time to touring. Then may be it’s time to taste life as slow pace.

1 comment:

  1. Glad presentation wasn't as difficult as you thought. You'll be fine next block!!!

    ReplyDelete