Saturday 1 August 2009

To be continue.


When finished block one pre-sessional language course, I already for next challenging block two. We had a class trip at the end of block one and visited Design museum, it’s about contemporary arts. There have lots of conceptual arts and amazing display comes as a surprise. To be honest, I almost never been to gallery before and know nothing about painting arts. But this time, I found some interesting things apparently. Meanwhile, I have got to visit gallery again, the theme named Walking in my mind in Southbank centre, also fantastic.

To sum up the outcome of block one, I got the progress of speaking and writing, especially vocabulary. By this token, the native language atmosphere is the most important factor in study English. Life is continuing and I tasted the pleasure about studying in London. I hope everything can make sense also make great efforts to me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Can you focus a bit more on what you need to work on to pass block 2?

    ReplyDelete