Sunday 9 August 2009

Play up for presentation.


For presentation alone, I have to do lots of pre-work by myself, but worth it, why not? I was interested about music festival in UK for such a long time. I heard much in radio and read lots in magazine about types of festival in United Kingdom. Now I can visit and attend it really. How wonderful it was. I do this presentation not for assignment but learn a handle module for myself. I know it’s not a easy work researching in English way, but surprising thing is, by lasting 7 weeks language study, I felt thinking, speaking and writing in English logic more naturally than before. When I was writing reflective diary, I can type the sentence with what I thinking directly, no longer to type Chinese first then translate to English. I should play up with continuing presentation and final report.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! You see, reflecting writing is very useful. Continue to write and you will see even more progress. Good luck with your presentation. check with me before next week as we don't want you getting it wrong!

    ReplyDelete