Sunday 16 August 2009

Thinking about presentation.


Yesterday, I went to the Canary Wharf Jazz Festival, it hold in the small size square park, but still can’t stop people’s immense passion. With extremity gorgeous band, I enjoyed whole afternoon to lie in the lawn.

I have been researching for the festival event for 3 years, any of these, it’s a really inspiring task to do. From these years, I attend many kinds of festivals by myself, spent lots of time, lots of money, lots of energy to seeing about festival. Every time I would ask the sentiment from my accompanier when end of festival, to conclude the positive and negative experiences. Being staff in festival as volunteer before, I got some advantaged experience about operation. Meanwhile, I also acquaint myself with marketing side. Just as from big plan of festival to tiny thing as care about actress’s feeling.

Do the presentation this time, although I haven’t attend the London Jazz festival yet, but before this, I read a lot about this festival materials on magazine or online. And I was observed with information from official website and thinking deeply about people’s general feedback. According to myself experience, there were not so much different between these jazz festivals, so that I try my best to do this presentation for London Jazz Festival as a real. If these point would going to work, maybe one day, it probably to improve the festival event mostly.

1 comment: