Friday 26 June 2009

First Impression of London


When I recall the first impression of London, a feeling called ‘amazing’ comes to my mind.

Since got off the flight, I was shocked by many interesting things. The queen’s doves were walking on the street leisurely without fear. The red bus in London was fascinating to me. Everything was in wonderful colors, just like walking through the Disneyland. There is a place where can set me free from inmost heart. You can be yourself completely relaxed without feeling nervous.

Walking on the street for saving transportation fees frequently, Surprisingly, I was full of energy all the time and did not feel tired at all. Many times I uplifted the camera; however, what I wanted to record was not just scenes but a sort of sense in my heart. So I pressed the shutter when I feel excited.

Sainsbury’s desert has really good taste, and London-papers are free on kurbside, our college looks like arts gallery, while the BBC broadcast can be extremely fantastic.

The international friends broad my horizon when we communicate with each other, in very short time I can gain a lot of multicultural information. In addition, the people show absolute confidence in here. Everyone including old ladies dress up beautifully. Others won’t despise you when you wear clothes casually. This is a comprehensively harmonious city.

Especially, this is the first time I can totally arrange my life for every tiny thing. The house I rent was laid out following all my imagination. Before arrived London, I told myself to be braver and stronger. But later I don’t feel as much anxious as I have ever thought.

The moistly endless summer in UK can easily arouse tender emotions. London is a city that you can be yourself. It's my real happiness in here. It will be better and better forwards, Just smiling for trust and cheer.

1 comment:

  1. You've picked up on lots of interesting cultural differences. Good reflecting. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete